Skip to content
Using the slideshow
- Create your slides in your favorite graphics editor. Suggested width is 1000px. Slides can be any height but for best results, make them all the same height.
- Click “Customize theme” and see the section named “Slideshow”. Note the live preview of the site will need to be on the home page to see the “Slideshow” section.
- Use the slideshow options to control the speed and effects for your slideshow.
- Each individual slide can link to a different URL. You can also set the alt text foe SEO. Just add your image to the slide and click the “update” link and choose “Edit image”.
- You can also set a caption for each slide. If you don’t want a caption, just leave it blank.